viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2009

So many questions and so few answers... ♥

.- Some time ago I felt so bad, so alone, unwillingly. I thought for a moment everything was fine? yea! i was wrong not want to exaggerate but i can not understand why i am so? if he really thought everything was ok! why so late i realize what i'm doing wrong? Why do not you understand that nothing can be like before? Is true did not listen but only because i wanted to do alone what i wanted that made me feel good but sometimes the things that make you feel good for a third time did not help much, this time you thought you would be perfect? you were wrong tefa, perfection does not exist!
How many times we thought the same? I do not understand because i always want to think otherwise. I need someone to tell me who understands me some one tells me i'm not so alone, anyone know? how? if no one sees what happens to me. I want a hug, someone to tell me "do not leave you alone" too much to ask?
Why do you always give and then expect something in return and there are very few that give "the something" but time passes and you begin to understand so many things you thought were fake, are true today. Understand something? understand some of those ideas that go through your head? Now think so much shit in is head will not let you even think?
I wonder three things:

* Why i am expecting something in return?
* Why logically i'll be in good and bad?
* Why i'm still there, if others can not do this for me?

I have a goal and try to catch the moment, then there will be time to mourn what was lost and what was not discussed. So many questions and so few answers... I do not trust almost anything.
You ask "the why?" something that will never understand

~ You always hear me, why these away? ♥


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario